FIL AUSTIN COVID POLICY
June 7-8 events
FIL Austin Testing or Vaccination Requirement
Our priority is protecting the health and safety of our community. That is why we are requiring attendees to be fully vaccinated or have a negative COVID-19 test result or documentation of recovery, in order to attend FIL Austin.
Negative Test or Documentation of Recovery from COVID 19 in past 90 days:
The negative COVID-19 printed or electronic test result must be obtained within 72 hours (3 days) of attendance and shown at FIL Austin registration in order to obtain your badge. We will accept a PCR or Antigen test. A documentation of recovery may be obtained for COVID-19 cases within the last 90 days and must be from a licensed healthcare provider or a public health official. Documentation must be signed and on official letterhead that shows the name, address, and phone number of the healthcare provider or public health official
- We will have a test site in the Opal Studio at the LINE hotel running:
- Monday: 12 - 4 PM
- Tuesday: 7:30 AM - 2:30 PM
- Wednesday: 8 AM - Noon
- You will need to show a photo ID alongside your test result or documentation of recovery at registration in order to be permitted into the events.
- You must show your FIL Austin registration confirmation prior to testing.
- Book your COVID test appointment at least 24 hours in advance.
A printed CDC vaccination Card or a picture of your CDC vaccination card must be shown at registration in order to obtain your badge. Attendees must be fully vaccinated per the CDC's definition to use this option. You will need to show a photo ID alongside your card.
This policy is subject to change, including pending Austin Public Health guidance. Please confirm requirements before attending.