Have a new system where notaries are periodically assigned a small batch of applications to review. The impacts of this will be:
- Increase notary engagement (signing/due-diligence), in turn increasing the overall throughput of datacap
- This will help the community distinguish which notaries are doing their job
- Notaries will be less overwhelmed by the number of applications they see on the registry.
- Lower load time for Fil+ registry
- Have a proposal posted on github notary governance repo.
Linked draft: https://hackmd.io/@zU7Tq5oiQLux0pVg7CybYw/ByUq7yNAo
Proposal to come (Phil)
- Rather than notaries getting bombarded with “X” amount of applications on plus.fil.org, notaries will be randomly assigned “Y” amount of applications to review.
- Each notary will get a small amount of applications to review over
- Ease the job of notaries and can only review the applications that they are assigned too
Will also require stats to track success of this initiative