Please sign up below to be notified of the launch of our Explorer Awards funded by the Filecoin Foundation. These are rapidly deployed, small-scale awards focused on funding experimental work designed to support exploring novel ideas and thinking about the decentralized web. These awards can be anywhere from $100 to up to $10K, that can fund:
- A group or individual doing research and creating a blog post, podcast, etc.
- Someone hosting an evening learning mixer for those new to web3
- The first scoping work for a larger grant submission
- Food/stipends for a weekend hackathon or idea-a-thon
- An art project that helps teach the public about decentralized technology