“End of week recap”: Start with a Slack post that will highlight weekly deployments, statistics, work done by the Fil+ team
Fil+ Governance team member will post a recap message to the community (EOW)
- Get a recap of what the Fil+ team worked on/what they deployed/blocked on and post in #fil-plus channel
- Provide community members a statistic on what how many things we accomplished
- Will be giving a brief post on slack channel on Medium blogposts that are released each week and some statistics
- How many tasks did the Fil+ team land on time? (Quantifiable metric)
- How many opened proposals made/closed each week? (Marked as solve)
- How many comments did the proposals get?
- How many PRs did the dev team pushed?