Two sub goals
- Metrics Dashboard (sentry): Fil+ tooling (including LDN Bot, SSA Bot, Fil+ Dashboard, and Notary Dashboard) has experienced frequent instances of downtime. To minimize these disruptions, it is essential to implement improved systems for identifying and tracking downtime and related metrics. The primary objective of this initiative is to track the usage metrics of Fil+ tooling as well as alert any stakeholder (including the Fil+ gov team) when systems are down.
- Fil+ Admin Page: The purposes of this new admin page is to:
- alert the FIl+ gov team LDN applications that are facing errors and need to be reviewed
- Track wallets/multisigs for when there is abnormal behavior
- Summarize LDN applications for the FIl+ gov team, to prevent them for having to scan through many comments
- Auto-generate the correct github comment (datacap requests) for when the Fil+ gov team needs to manually fix an LDN application
- etc. Other useful tooling features can be implemented to help tooling investigation
- Fil+ Admin Page: The purpose of this new admin page is to:
- Alert the Fil+ gov team to LDN applications that are facing errors and need to be reviewed.
- Track wallets/multisigs exhibiting abnormal behavior.
- Summarize LDN applications for the Fil+ gov team to prevent them from having to scan through many comments.
- Auto-generate the correct GitHub comment (datacap requests) for when the Fil+ gov team needs to manually fix an LDN application.
- Implement other useful tooling features to aid in investigations.
Create a blog post about public facing sentry dashboard
Switch to using Starboard visualization
front end changes
Potentially work with dmob, may require follow-on contract
Email/slack/GitHub alerting and monitoring for program multisigs (LDN and E-Fil+) to watch for changes such as add/remove signer.
This should not require more than a week, first version does not cover changes like allocating DataCap or remaining DC balance.